• Income tax returns for Personal, Corporate and Partnerships
  • Non-Profit Information returns Form 990
  • Homeowners Associations for Condominiums Form 1120H
  • Self-employed and help with Self Employment IRA for retirement or college funds for children
  • Out of state tax returns
  • Help answer letters from the IRS and CA Franchise Tax Board
  • Compile your Income and Expenses for accurate reporting
  • State and Local Sales Taxes and Los Angeles Business Tax
  • Estate planning
  • Financial employment strategies